It’s time to clean up all remaining balances! All remaining balances need to be paid by November 1. Please take this time to check your FAL22 Statement of Account. Statement of Account is the first item on the Student Accounts page in MyJudson.
November 1 – All remaining fall balances must be Paid in Full. Students with remaining balances due by November 1 are subject to having future classes (SPRING 2023) being dropped and being prevented from registering for Spring 2023 classes.
November 8 – SPRING 2023 Payment Plans may be requested. Fall balance must be paid in full before requesting a Spring payment plan. Spring payment plan payments begin December 1.
December 1 – First SPRING 2023 payment plan payment is due for 5-month plans (DEC-APR)
January 1, 2023
- Payment in full is due for SPR 2023 without approved payment plan
- Second payment is due for 5 months approved payment plans (DEC-APR)
- First payment is due for 4 months approved payment plans (JAN-APR)
January 2, 2023 – Late payment fees may be applied on any account not current
Tax Time is Coming
- Make sure that your address is correct on your MyJudson Student Profile in preparation for 1098-T processing in January 2023.
- Sign up for electronic delivery of your 1098-T form. Watch your email for electronic delivery option sign-up.
- Your Social Security Number must be on file in order for a 1098-T tax form to be created.
Questions? Please email: [email protected]