As we prepare for the FALL 2022 semester, now is the time to make sure everything is completed by August 1 or before you move into the dorms, whichever occurs first.
• Payment in full is due for FALL2022
• Second Payment due on 5-month (July – November) FALL2022 Payment Plan
• First Payment is due on 4-month (August – November)
FALL2022 Payment Plan – Accounts that are not current may incur:
• A late payment fee of $150
• Monthly carrying charges of 1.3%
Need Help Paying the Balance Due?
• Apply for a Parent PLUS loan. Available to parents of dependent students. Approval requires passing a credit check. Parent PLUS loans are loans that the parent takes out for the student’s benefit. The parent needs to use their FAFSA login when applying, as they are the borrower. If your parent is approved for the parent PLUS loan, they will also need to complete the online PLUS loan master promissory note.
• You and a cosigner may obtain a private loan. These loans require a credit worthy co-signer and approval from the lender. Visit Elm Select at www.elmselect.com to view the many options for obtaining fixed or variable loans to cover tuition. Select Judson University for the school.
• You and a cosigner may obtain a loan from KCT Credit Union in Elgin, Illinois at https://www.kctcu.org; phone 888-741-3344.
Be sure to let them know you are a Judson student or parent of a Judson student who is interested in both a financial checkup and obtaining financing for the remaining student account balance.
• Request a Fall 2022 Payment Plan through Student Billing Checklist and Payment Plan Set Up link on MyJudson/Student Accounts – Everything on FALL2022 Statement of Account must be accurate BEFORE submitting a payment plan request.
• There is a $60 pay plan fee added to your account each term a pay plan is requested. The pay plan fee is non-refundable.
• Four month FALL payplan payments begin August 1 – November 1
• Five month payment plans began July 1 and are no longer being approved.