Not Returning for Fall 2022?

If you are a traditional undergraduate student who is not returning to Judson for the next academic year (May 2022 graduates, this does not apply to you), please contact Jaimee at to work through the withdrawal process which will include a formal withdrawal form. Failure to file a formal withdrawal may incur additional fees and charges.

Scroll to Top