Are You Not Planning to Return to Judson in Spring 2022?

If you are a traditional undergraduate student who will not return to Judson for Spring 2022, please email Jaimee at [email protected] to formally file your withdrawal. Failure to file a formal withdrawal may result in charges to your account and failing grades to your academic record. If you are graduating in December, this announcement does not apply to you.

Scroll to Top