Judson University has partnered with Heartland ECSI to offer students the opportunity to receive their 1098-T Tuition Statement electronically this year. If you would like to receive your 1098-T form electronically, please give your consent by following the link below and following the step-by-step instructions. 1098-T’s will be provided by the end of January 2021. If electronic consent is not received by January 1, 2021, the 1098-T will be mailed to the current address on file.
1098-T Electronic Consent
The benefits to receiving electronic notification are:
- Online delivery provides access to the form 1098-T earlier than the traditional mailing process.
- Online delivery eliminates the chance that the 1098-T will get lost, misdirected or delayed during delivery, or misplaced once the student receives it.
- Signing up for online delivery is easy and secure.
- Students can receive their 1098-T form while traveling or away from their home address.
To give consent to receive your 1098-T form electronically, click on the link below and follow the simple instructions to sign up!
- Visit https://heartland.ecsi.net/index.main.html#/access/eConsent
- Follow the step-by-step instructions on the web form.
- Check the box and click submit.
It’s that easy!
If you have any questions, please visit https://heartland.ecsi.net/index.main.html#/access/FAQtaxDocuments for information regarding your tax documents and to obtain contact information for ECSI.