Finding Information During Severe Weather Conditions

If weather conditions warrant the closing of the University or a delay in our opening in Elgin and/or Rockford, we will contact the Emergency Closings Center, which you can view at: Also, check the University website for a news story indicating a closing or delay in opening, as well as your Judson email.

Since our staff and faculty come from all points in the greater Chicagoland and Rockford areas, it is expected that everyone will use their best judgment concerning travel conditions in severe weather. 

Scroll to Top